Monday, February 27, 2012

Establishing a Biblical Foundation For Entrepreneurship

If anyone knows my husband they know he is very passionate about business; particularly real estate investing. I found out about a Christian business curriculum through the company where we get our home-school curriculum and I bought it for Nate this past Christmas (and he LOVED it!) Now I know there's a lot of stuff out there that is being sold about business and some of it might be biblically solid. However, there's a lot of stuff out there that isn't. There are many preachers and pastors teaching people that God wants them to be rich, successful, and some even teach that God wants Christians to be Entrepreneurs. That isn't what the bible teaches and that isn't what this video series/ curriculum is about at all. I could give you a long description of this curriculum but the most important description I could give you is that it is biblical and centered on glorifying God as Entrepreneurs. The Lectures are presented by Harvard MBA and Christian serial entrepreneur Wade Myers. If you are interested in learning more about it..just follow the link. I do want to mention that if you don't want to buy the complete series you do have the option of just buying one DVD at a time


1 comment:

  1. This topic caught my attention. I did not realize there was information available on subjects like this.

    ReplyDelete